Air Innovations Humidifier FAQ
Items 1-10 of 17
- What is the warranty & return policy? Your item has a 1 (one) year warranty from the original date of purchase for any manufacturing defects if purchased from an authorized retailer, (outlet stores and on-line vendors are not authorized). Just send us the item with the proof of purchase and your telephone number in ...
- How often do I need to replace my humidifier’s permanent ceramic filter? The filter included with your unit is permanent and never needs to be replaced. Rinse your ceramic filter often. If you lose or break your permanent ceramic filter, you can purchase a replacement on our website: Replacement Filters
- What happens when one tank is empty with my MH-801B? As long as one of the tanks has water, the humidifier will continue to produce mist and function properly. Please do not run your humidifier if both tanks are empty.
- For my model MH-801B humidifier, can I just fill one tank? Yes, the unit will work with only one tank filled.
- My humidifier unit is making “gurgling” sounds. Is this normal? The “gurgling” noise you hear is water flowing into the base of your unit. In order to prevent this sound, please loosen the tank cap so the water may maintain an even flow.
- The spring in my tank cap is broken and water leaks into the base. What should I do? The spring is not broken. The cap is designed to allow an even flow of water to fill the base. Once the base is full, the unit will start producing a cool mist.
- My unit is leaking, what can I do? In order for your unit to work properly, the water from the tank must flow into the base where the water sensor is located. This is normal and necessary for the unit to produce mist. If your unit is leaking where the base meets the tank, please remove the filter, then reattach it making sure it ...
- How do I clean my humidifier? Tank Cleaning - Remove the water tank from the unit. Turn the tank upside down and unscrew the tank cap and drain any water. Wipe the tank with a soft, damp cloth then rinse it with warm water inside and out. Base Cleaning - Gently wipe the base with a soft, damp cloth. Ceramic Water ...
- Are your humidifiers BPA free? Yes, all Air Innovations humidifiers are BPA free.
- I have white powder build-up on the humidifier unit, how can I clean it? The white powder build-up you see in/on your humidifier is the result of minerals in your tap water, otherwise known as hard water. Clean the nebulizer and water sensor with a soft cloth and a small amount of undiluted white vinegar. If necessary, mix a solution of 50% white vinegar and 50% ...
Items 1-10 of 17